Today I’m actually off to Bangor. But I thought I’d take this opportunity to let you know I’ll be in Utah in February, presenting at Life, the Universe, and Everything (LTUE) in Provo February 12-14. You’ll be able to hear me pontificate on not one, not two, but NINE different panels over the course of those three days, plus come out and play with me in a celebrity Magic: the Gathering draft. (It’s exciting, I know. Try to contain yourselves.) When I’m not on panels, I’ll be the one in the game room, doing my best to play all the games before I have to go back to Maine.
Do I have your interest? Well, here’s where you can see me, and what I’ll be talking about:
- Thursday 9am–Self-Promotion through Blogging
- Thursday 11am–Revision: Getting Started and Managing the Project
- Thursday 2pm–I Equip You, Blue Eyes White Dragon! Collectible Card Games
- Thursday 7pm–Magic: The Gathering Celebrity Tournament
- Friday 11am–How to Create a Language
- Friday 3pm–Queries: When and How
- Friday 4pm–Ameritrash vs. Eurogames
- Friday 6pm–They Haven’t Read the BOOK?!: Why don’t actors in movie adaptations pull from the source material?
- Friday 8pm–Mass Book Signing
- Saturday 10am–Young Adult Protagonists
- Saturday 3pm–Allomancy vs. Weighing of the Wands – Rigid vs. loose Magic Systems
Let’s face it: if you haven’t had enough of me by the end of that conference, it won’t be for lack of trying. I’ll have copies of Vodnik with me for sale, on the off chance that there won’t be any for sale at the con. (One never knows about these things, is my experience.)
Hope to see you there!